Berlin Day 9

 I can't even believe it is Day 9!

We all slept in, but made it to Alexanderplatz for our bike tour. 










One traveler was a bit lost, and I was given a free bike to help bring this traveler to meet up with the group. We found them listening to the tour guide at Checkpoint Charlie. Not missing but one stop, they didn't miss too much of the tour at all. I rode my free bike over to Tiergarten to say hello to nature wand watched a dog chase his ball into a pond for about an hour while I sat and ate lunch. Soon, though, I decided to meet them past Brandenburg gate and took some awesome pictures of them by the National Gallery. 






Afterwards, of course, we stopped to get gelato. As they were headed back to the hostel in a taxi to change out of their sticky clothes, I took a leisurely stroll home. 

Although I had a special Deutsch dinner planned for them at the Spiesehaus, they decided to have Vietnamese food. All is well. 
I slept for a 3 hour nap. So did one other traveler. But we are safe, healthy, and enjoying Berlin!